Wallcliffe House was built by the Bussells on the edge of the Margaret River very close to Prevelly Beach in 1865. It has been restored and a new guest wing and gardens have been build by Rose and Michael Chaney. The gardens were opened to the public today (and tomorrow) with funds going to the local FES. Rose took her gardener with her to Europe to plan the new gardens. The Alhambra in Spain was one of the inspirations. The result is one of the best gardens we have ever seen.